How to Use
- Package Version
- Package Export
- Minified (?min)
- Deno (?dts)
- Production Optimized
Generate a Pinned URL (up to 10x faster) →
What is Skypack?
But Skypack doesn’t stop there: it handles minification, browser polyfilling, gzip/brotli, HTTP/3, caching, and more!
Skypack is free to use for personal and commercial purposes, forever. The basic CDN is production-ready and is backed by Cloudflare, Google Cloud, and AWS. We’re fully committed to building a core piece of infrastructure you can rely on.
To give us feedback on Skypack, please
visit our issue tracker
join our Discord. If you’re
interested in advanced features such as a custom domain, or you have specific needs, please
contact us at
- Supports HTTP/2
- Supports HTTP/3
- Global edge cache for performance
- Universal caching (users only download dependencies once even across websites)
- Upconverts old Node packages to modern ES Modules
- JS minification
- Brotli / gzip compression
- Automatic JS polyfills for old browsers (as long as they support ES Modules)
- ES Module waterfall optimization