A container component for Acrolinx integrations that loads the Acrolinx sidebar.
Important Npm Development Scripts
- lessWatch - watches for less change in folder src/styles and compiles it to app/styles/index.css
- tscWatch - watches for typescript change in folder src and compiles it to js modules
- browsersync - starts a webserver which serves the sidebar startpage at http://localhost:3000/app/
- dev - starts lessWatch, tscWatch, watchify and browsersync in parallel
To run an example application, using the current startpage, open http://localhost:3000/examples/ . Port 3000 is the just default port and the used port might differ, if the port 3000 is already used on your system.
Run the browser-tests in a real browser
npm run tscWatch npm run watchifyTest npm run browsersync
Open http://localhost:3000/test/browser-tests/ in your browser.
Release a new version
- Increment the version in package.json
- Commit and push the change.
- Tag the commit:
git tag vx.x.xxand push it
git push --tags. The version should match the one in package.json
Copyright 2017-present Acrolinx GmbH
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
For more information visit: http://www.acrolinx.com