Whereas BITBOX SDK has a big focus on integrating the latest features in the the ecosystem, this BITBOX JS fork will remain relatively stable, integrating new features at a much slower pace.
Major features of this fork:
- Semantic Release for continuous delivery using semantic versioning.
- Greenkeeper automatic dependency management for automatically maintaining the latest, most secure dependencies.
- IPFS uploads of all files and dependencies, to backup dependencies in case they are ever inaccessible from GitHub or npm.
Extensive documentation available at:
I will periodically publish IPFS releases of this repository, including all
dependencies in the
node_modules folder. This ensures working copies of this
repository can be retrieved in case there is any drift in dependency files, or
if dependencies are pulled from npm or GitHub.
Initial fork on 5/9/2019:
- without node_modules folder: QmQFHfbBQdEHfhtiRLbXtX1NcgnfL45hZb7TbQimTXAuzG (4 MB)
- with node_modules folder: QmXq9Ds6Qdkg9xbRhcF8pay9KabA6QN2y7bx3wvSqiXifk (107 MB)
- without node_modules folder: QmNjFsiTZRMAUa9rZpXqZqivv9JLaNicwLSPHjyLB7PVDk (1 MB)
- with node_modules folder: Qma9ScApwBtuL7dpdSk7jpBFTxbqRdiR921WjyP75SU7bT (100 MB)