This repository is built using maven and npm.
To build this repository for Java, just run:
mvn clean install
npm install npm run test-graphdoc-build
CIBridge will build the bridges that connect everyone at the lab (and beyond) together. It will provide the infrastructure to join three realms: data scientists who use GUIs, data scientists who write scripts, and software developers who create hardened software.
- CIBridge API - Create an API which allows users to run algorithms, including from CIShell, over a standard GraphQL API.
- Update CIShell - Clean up and modernize CIShell, Sci2, and its algorithms.
Basic Interaction Diagram
- Revamp the CIShell build infrastructure
- Remove old algorithms, updating existing good algorithms, and adding new algorithms
- Divorce the algorithms from the UI (and Eclipse) completely
- Create a GraphQL API (CIBridge) for using algorithms over the web/anywhere
- Update the Sci2 UI to use algorithms over the CIBridge API
- Create a test harnass to effectively test CIBridge and algorithms advertised by CIBridge
- Document CIBridge
- Release Sci2 v1.5 and CIBridge 1.0
- Create a completely new UI, DinoShell, in Angular
- Create Sci2 2.0 with DinoShell 1.0, CIShell 2.0, and CIBridge 1.0.
Links (In Process)
Essential links for this project.
Timelines & Milestones
Rough timelines created at the start of the project outlining some of the hard(ish) deadlines, milestones, etc.
- 2018-05-15 - Interns' First Day
- 2018-08-07 - Interns' Last Day