Amsterdam React Maps
A repo with components / utilities to be used in projects published by Amsterdam. It also contains an "stories" directory where we put so-called "recipes" that developers at Amsterdam can basically copy/paste in their own projects
Currently we have a few applications that use leaflet with own developed components. The problem with this approach is that it's unable to share certain components / logic. Because we know we cannot create a one-size-fits-all leaflet application, we decided to create this repo that serves two responsibilities:
- Inspecting examples of implementations, so these can simply be copied to the user's project
- Providing compound-components / utilities / configurations for amsterdam-specific projects, so these can be maintained on one place: this repo.
This project is a monorepo with 3 packages
- arm-core - core things like Map, BaseLayer, ViewVontainer, Zoom, GeoJSONLayer, Marker, getCrsRd, etc.
- arm-cluster - exports MarkerClusterGroup (using leaflet.markercluster)
- arm-nontiled - exports NonTiledLayer
npm install --save @amsterdam/arm-core
npm install --save @amsterdam/arm-cluster
npm install --save @amsterdam/arm-nontiled