FCL: Flow Client Library
Making secure web applications powered by the Flow Blockchain
Flow Client Library (FCL) enables applications to easily integrate with all FCL-compatible wallets and other services (e.g. (Comming Soon) profiles, private information, notifications). This offers developers a strong foundation to compose their apps with existing building blocks. It’s currently supported for browser applications, and will be extended to other platforms.
With FCL, you can:
- Integrate all compatible wallets without any custom code or code injection
- Authenticate users
- Query the Flow Blockchain
- Send transactions (e.g. initializing resources, sending assets, purchasing, etc.)
- Sign transactions through wallet integration avoiding key management
With FCL, you will eventually be able to:
- Personally sign data via FCL Compatible Wallets
- Request Additional User info like Emails
- Last Updated: Mar 2nd 2021
- Stable: Yes
- Risk of Breaking Change: Low
The things that exists probably won't be changing much externally, we will be adding new functionality in the near future.
npm install --save @onflow/fcl @onflow/types
For a detailed guid explaining how to use
@onflow/fcl to interact with Flow please see the Flow App Quick Start
Having trouble with something? Reach out to us on Discord, we are more than happy to help.