This project was bootstrapped with Create React App.
How to initialize a new project ?
1. Clone this repository
git clone email@example.com:inextensodigital/react-boilerplate.git my-project
2. Switch the remote to your new project repository
git remote remove origin git remote add origin firstname.lastname@example.org:inextensodigital/my-project.git
3. Create and protect dev and master branches
4. Edit .travis.yml config to match your bucket/repository
- bucket: ied-react-boilerplate + bucket: ied-my-project ... on: all_branches: true - repo: inextensodigital/react-boilerplate + repo: inextensodigital/my-project
In order to have a good continuous integration we aim to follow A successful Git branching model, by Vincent Driessen.
All branches on the upstream will be tested and deployed to an S3 bucket automatically in order to provide a testable version of the work in progress at any time.
All versions of an application are deployed to the same AWS S3 bucket at different paths.
my-bucket/master/FR my-bucket/master/DK my-bucket/dev/FR my-bucket/dev/DK
Cloudfront is responsible to expose the application to the web, each applications as its own distribution.
A non exhaustive list of libraries we love, and we have crash tested.
- react-transition-group: An easy way to perform animations when a React component enters or leaves the DOM
- react-router-dom: Declarative routing for React
- styled-components: Visual primitives for the component age 💅
- material-components: Modular and customizable Material Design UI components for the web
- marked: A markdown parser and compiler. Built for speed
- express: Fast, unopinionated, minimalist web framework for node
- graphql-tools: Build and mock your GraphQL.js schema using the schema language