Enhance and extend the WordPress Customize in your themes.
If you find an issue, please let us know here, thanks!
This is a developer's portal and should not be used for support but only for development. Please visit the support page to see other options.
You can also try to see if someone is in our chat room:
Anyone is welcome to contribute, there are various ways you can do it:
- Raise an issue on GitHub
- Send a Pull Request with your bug fixes and/or new features (remember to use the development branch)
- Translate this project into different languages
- Provide feedback and suggestions on enhancements
Unless otherwise specified, all the plugin files are licensed under GNU General Public License version 3, see file license.txt. The exceptions to this license are as follows*:
- Modernizr by Faruk Ates, Paul Irish, Alex Sexton, Ryan Seddon, Patrick Kettner, Stu Cox, Richard Herrera is licensed under the MIT License
- classList.js by Eli Grey is dedicated to the public domain
- css-toggle-switch by Ionuț Colceriu is licensed under the MIT license
- jQuery-ui-Slider-Pips by Simon Goellner is licensed under the MIT License
- locutus by Kevin van Zonneveld and Contributors is license under the MIT license
- marked.js by Christopher Jeffrey is licensed under the MIT License
- selectize.js by Brian Reavis is licensed under Apache v2.0
- spectrum by Brian Grinstead is licensed under the MIT License
- validator.js by Chris O'Hara is licensed under the MIT License
- All plugins included in Customize Plus adopt a GPL-compatible license as required by the WordPress.org plugins guidelines
:registered: KnitKode 2018 | knitkode.com | email@example.com