Table of Contents
- Getting Started with Universal
- Universal "Gotchas"
- What's in a name?
- Universal Team
The Angular Universal project is a community driven project to expand on the core APIs from Angular (platform-server) to enable developers to do server side rendering of Angular applications in a variety of scenarios.
This repository will host the various tools like engines to integrate with various backends(NodeJS, ASP.NET etc.) and also extra modules and examples to help you started with server side rendering.
The Universal project is driven by community contributions. Please check our contributing guidelines and send us your Pull Requests!
The packages from this repo are published as scoped packages under @nguniversal
Moved to /docs/gotchas.md
Control server-rendered page and transfer state before client-side web app loads to the client-side-app. Repo
What's in a name?
- Adam Plumer and Fabian Wiles - Current maintainers
- PatrickJS and Jeff Whelpley - Founders of the Angular Universal project. (Universal rendering is also called PatrickJS-ing)
- Mark Pieszak - Contributor and Evangelist, ASP.NET Core Engine
- Jason Jean - Express engine and Universal support for CLI
- Wassim Chegham - Contributor and Evangelist, Hapi engine developer.
- Jeff Cross - Evangelist and performance consultant
- Douglas Parker and Alex Rickabaugh - Angular Core API