Work in Progress, DO NOT USE
Featherweight Zero-Config Typesafe Isomorphic Cloud Framework.
This is the framework core, and not meant to be used standalone for now. There is an official CLI tool in the works (seagull-cli), which will do the heavy lifting.
Roadmap / Milestones:
- design basic framework structure
- set up typescript / tooling
- set up testing framework
- implement classic server logic as abstract lambda api handlers
- implement data storage as abstract dynamodb models
- choose the ideal frontend framework (
vue, moon, inferno) and include it
- add a simple flux architecture implementation to the frontend layer