Semo is a command-line tool framework, based on Yargs. It can be used to make your commands and scripts interact with your project in same way.
- Less concepts(command, plugin, hook, config), but more powerful.
- All of plugins, commands, configs can be overridden in conventional order.
- Easily register a command to Semo, so you can combine your team toolbox or workflow to Semo
- A plugable REPL, it's not just like native node REPL, you can hook anything into REPL, which is also support await promise or generator functions.
- Ability to extend command's subcommands in other plugins.
- Provide a simple code generator mechanism.
- Support npm organization plugins.
Installation & Usage
$ npm i -g @semo/cli $ semo help semo [命令] 命令： semo completion Generate completion script semo create <name> [repo] [branch] Create a new project from specific repo [aliases: c] semo generate <component> Generate component sample code [aliases: g] semo init Init basic config file and directories [aliases: i] semo repl Play with REPL [aliases: r] semo run <PLUGIN> [COMMAND...] Run any plugin command directly semo status Show environment status info [aliases: st] Options: --version 显示版本号 [布尔] -h, --help 显示帮助信息 [布尔] Find more information at https://semo.js.org
Please refer to the documentation to learn how to use Semo, because you need to do the integration by yourself to make Semo work with your project.
- English version TBD.
- Node > v8.0