Ext JS 30-day Free Trial
The limited, 30-day free trial offers full access to the Ext JS framework, components and tools. Try it out and see why it’s the most comprehensive framework and component suite out there!
Installation and Usage
The Ext JS app generator CLI tool @sencha/ext-gen is used to generate Ext JS applications.
npm install -g @sencha/ext-gen
Generate Quick Start
ext-gen app -a
Open and explore your new app
cd ./my-app npm start
Ext JS Data Grid Benchmarks
Ext JS Data Grid is over
300x faster than most leading Grid vendors. Take a look at the benchmark metrics and results to see how Ext JS Grid outperforms ag-grid, KendoUI, Grapecity and Syncfusion data grids.
Guides and Helpful Resources
Ext JS has extensive documentation and getting started guides.
Check out our resources page to get quick access to videos, tutorials, webinars and more.
- Ext JS Data Grid - Features & Examples
- Ext JS Grid Benchmark Study
- Ext JS Sample Applications
- Ext JS Component Examples - Classic Toolkit
- Ext JS Component Examples - Modern Toolkit
- Official Website: https://www.sencha.com/products/extjs/
- Documentation: https://docs.sencha.com/extjs/
- Trial Download: https://www.sencha.com/products/extjs/evaluate/
- Licensing: https://www.sencha.com/store/extjs/#perpetual
- EULA: https://www.sencha.com/legal/sencha-software-license-agreement/
- Support: https://www.sencha.com/company/contact/
- Community: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/extjs
More about the Ext JS 30-Day Trial
Interested in trying out the additional tools included in your trial?
Fill out the zip trial form to get the zip downloads of add-on premium components:
- D3 Adapter
- Pivot Grid
Other design tools:
- Visual Studio
- Eclipse IDE Plugins
- Visual Studio Code Plugin
The Ext JS Trial version is valid for 30-days. If you need any help with the product trial contact us. Ready to use the product for your commercial project? Check out the product pricing and licensing details.
This version of Sencha Ext JS is licensed commercially for a limited period for evaluation purposes only. Production use or use beyond the applicable evaluation period is prohibited under this license. See http://www.sencha.com/legal/sencha-sdk-software-license-agreement (Trial License) for license terms.
See the included license.txt in the package for additional information.