Speedcubing Online's server software, including the authentication system and API.
API Error Codes
- No error occurred and the requested information is available.
- An internal server error occurred and the request was denied. If you recieve this error code, chances are, it's a bug. Please report the error as soon as possible.
- Account doesn't exist.
- Email already in use.
- Password isn't strong enough.
- Username already taken.
- Unable to reset password, the token is outdated.
- Incorrect password.
- Already logged in.
- Not logged in.
- The API key or token you provided does not match our records.
- Invalid request, the required information was not provided. For example, if you're trying to log in and do not provide a
passwordvalue, this error will be thrown.
- You do not have access to the requested information.
- Requested information does not exist, for example, if you try to look up a user that has the
123, this error will most likely be thrown.