An Angular (Angular6+) style wrapper for @stomp/stompjs.
The current version is 8.x.x. The underlying @stomp/stompjs has been bottom rewritten bringing strict compatibility with STOMP standards. This is the first-ever STOMP JS client library that reliably supports binary payloads.
This version is recommended for Angular6 and higher.
It has been reported to work with ionic projects as well.
https://stomp-js.github.io/ has tutorials and documentation.
Please follow migration guides.
- Highly recommended step by step guide at ng2-stompjs with Angular 7
- Upgrade instructions at migration guides
- API documentation is located at: API Docs
- Using STOMP with SockJS
- Change Log
- stomp-js/ng2-stompjs-angular7 - final output of ng2-stompjs with Angular 7. This has been tested for Angular 10 as well.
- The original Angular 6 demo upgraded as per migration guides. at Angular 6 ng2stompjs 7.
Older Angular versions
Version 4.x.x may be used with Angular 2/4/5 - use dependency like "^4.0.0". Documentation for 4.x.x can be accessed at https://stomp-js.github.io/ng2-stompjs/.
- Sam Finnigan
- Jimi (Dimitris) Charalampidis
- Deepak Kumar
- Astha Deep
- Michel Promonet
- Everyone involved at https://github.com/stomp-js/stomp-websocket