Visit the plugin homepage for demos and documentation: http://openexchangerates.github.io/accounting.js/**
Please checkout or download the latest stable tag before using in production. Bug reports and pull requests are welcome.
Works great with:
- Open Exchange Rates - the free currency conversion data API
v0.4.1 - Alias
v0.4 - Transferred repository to Open Exchange Rates for ongoing maintenance
v0.3.2 - Fixed package.json dependencies (should be empty object)
- Rewrote library structure similar to underscore.js for use as a nodeJS/npm and AMD module. Use
npm install accountingand then
var accounting = require("accounting");in your nodeJS scripts.
- Also works with requireJS or any AMD module loader.
- unformat now only attempts to parse the number if it's not already a valid number.
acounting.unformatnow also aliased as
- Fixed an IE bug in the
v0.2.2 - Fixed same issue as #Num: #24 in formatNumber; switch to Google Closure Compiler for minified version.
v0.2.1 - Fixed issue #Num: #24 (locally-defined settings object was being modified by formatMoney)
- Rewrote formatting system for formatMoney and formatColumn for better control of string output
- Now supports separate formats for negative and zero values (optionally) via
- Internal improvements and helper methods
- formatMoney recursively formats arrays
- Added Jasmine test suite (thanks to millermedeiros) and QUnit functionality/speed tests
- Added configurable settings object for default formatting parameters.
formatparameter to control symbol and value position (default
"%s%v", or [symbol][value])
- Methods consistently accept object as 2nd parameter, matching/overriding the library defaults
- formatColumn works recursively on nested arrays (e.g.
accounting.formatColumn( [[1,12,123,1234], [1234,123,12,1]] ), returns matching array with inner columns lined up)
- Fix rounding in formatNumber
- Added toFixed method (
accounting.toFixed(value, precision)), which treats floats more like decimals for more accurate currency rounding
- Minified version preserves semicolons
NaNerrors when no value in unformat
v0.1 - First version