🔊 auph 🎧
Trivial audio mixer API for native and web targets. Online Demo
⚠️ Work in progress! API is constantly changing. The native playback at the moment sounds bad, has not been tested, and has not been fully tested on mobile projects.
- Mixer: global mixer, could be initialized and terminated, paused and resumed.
- Buffer: data buffers that can be loaded and unloaded. We are playing audio from Buffer objects.
- Voice: instance of Audio Player used to control sound playback.
- Bus: simple hierarchy object for mixing, Master Bus is connected to Mixer's output. All another bus objects are connected to the Master Bus. Bus splits game track audio voices by groups Music, Sound, Speech. Enable controlling of Gain and Muting for each audio group.
- Gain: volume of Bus or Voice.
- Pan: control stereo-panning of Voice, by default is
0(center balance), full left channel is
-1, full Right channel is
- Rate: control playback rate of Voice, by default is
1(100% speed of playback)
- alt: Pitch, Speed
- Loop Mode: voice could be in the loop mode or not.
- Running Flag: played voice is active until it's stopped, either we are able to pause or resume playback by setting Running flag on and off.
- Play: open voice object, associate it with Audio Data and start playback. If Paused flag is set on Play, voice is alive, but will being on pause.
- Stop: stop and close voice object.
Decoding MP3 audio files
It's recommended to re-encode all foreign MP3 audio files to fix
Safari issues. For example, you could use
ffmpeg -i broken.mp3 -c:a copy -c:v copy fixed.mp3