EZPZ CSS Grid (BETA)
A lightweight Sass (.scss) css grid layout system that's easy to setup and offers a lot of customisation.
- Easy peasy to setup and use
- Works in all modern browsers & IE11
- IE10 when using Autoprefixer
- Uses BEM syntax for grid classes
- Many optional features to reduce CSS bloat
- Define and use fractions
- Infinite nesting
- Create and name your own breakpoints
- Custom namespacing
Tests for invalid syntax and global errors
npm install npm test
Get in touch
The EZPZ CSS Grid is licensed under the MIT License.