Warning: This project is still in alpha stages. It is NOT production ready and heavily undocumented. Expect regular breaking changes.
What is this?
- SvelteKit and SSR Compatible
- TypeScript and type definitions are supported, but optional.
- Full RTL support with no additional configuration.
- All components are accessible according to WAI-ARIA standards.
- Theming support using CSS custom properties.
- Minimal third-party dependency usage.
- Reduced motion support.
- Easy setup. Just install the library, add some base styles, and you're ready to go.
- Minimal CSS overhead. Styles are included and scoped alongside their respective components, only bundling the CSS you need.