Google Ads API client library for Node.js
⚠️ Warning ⚠️
You're probably looking for our easy-to-use Google Ads API client library google-ads-api.
This library (google-ads-node) is the compiled output of the experimental Google Ads API Bazel build files, and will require some work to use as a standalone library, for which we currently provide no documentation.
npm install google-ads-node
Documentation for this will be released soon
Upgrading API Versions
- Fetch the latest changes in Opteo/gax-nodejs.
- Update the official google-gax dependency to the latest version in
GOOGLE_ADS_VERSIONin the Makefile to the latest version (if required).
make protosto pull in the new protos and compile them.
- If upgrading to a new major version delete the old version folders from
yarnto prepare the package and install the latest dependencies.
yarn testto make sure everything worked (you may need to update the version numbers here).
- Double check that any files that should have been updated have been.
- Update the readme to reflect the new Google Ads API version number
- Make a pull request, get it approved and merged into
- Publish to npm.