Homebridge plugin to integrate iRobot roombas into HomeKit
- This plugin allows you to view and control your iRobot roombas within HomeKit. The plugin:
- downloads a device list if your iRobot credentials are supplied
- controls your devices locally
- listens for real-time device updates when controlled externally
Don't See Your Device Below? Let Me Know If It Worked By Filling Out This Template
| Model | Supported | Reported By | |-|-|-| | i3 | Yes | nilsstreedain | | e6 | Yes | Dav97480 | | 690 | No | tiger-git-hub | | i4 (4150) | Yes | the1maximus | | 890 | No | GitPuffy | | i7 | Yes | rtdevnet | | i7 | No | rtdevnet | | S9 | No | kip1539 | | 671 | Yes | Geek-MD | | 980 | Yes | Drewbacca2 | | e5 | No | TomF79 | | e5 | Yes | TomF79 | | 675 | No | Mkrtichmikem | | j7 | Yes | jonad2002 | | i7 | Yes | Clouder59 | | 606 | No | PvdGulik | | m6 | Yes | ginoledesma | | i3 | No | rminear68 | | 980 | No | jeanchrijaz | | i9 | Yes | douginoz | | 960 | Yes | NateUT99 | | 965 | Yes | bloomkd46 | | i8 | Yes | bloomkd46 |
- Approved By Homebridge
- Custom UI For Viewing Devices
- On/Off Control
- Room-By-Room Control On Models That Support It (Only Tested When Using One Map)
- Auto-Dicovery Of All Devices On Your Acount
- Battery Percent/Charging ifo
- Binfull Detection In The Form Of Filter/Contact/Motion Sensor
- Stuck Sensor
- To use this plugin, you will need to already have Homebridge (at least v1.3.5) or HOOBS (at least v4) installed. Refer to the links for more information and installation instructions.
- To the creators/contributors of Homebridge who make this plugin possible.
- To homebridge-Meross of which I based this readme, wiki, and homebridge-ui off of
- To Dorita980 Who cracked the iRobot API
- I am in no way affiliated with iRobot and this plugin is a personal project that I maintain in my free time.
- Use this plugin entirely at your own risk - please see licence for more information.