Little wrapper around kubectl to facilitate port forwarding and to rapidly restart a previous session.
- Node (8+) must be installed
- kubectl must be installed and configured correctly
How it works
First you select select a namespace and then the pods to forward to. Notice that you'll need to have access to those namespaces in order to be able to port forward.
The program uses the package config store to store your last connection. When you rerun the command, the last
connection will be reused. If you want to override the last connection, run:
- Install yarn. More information.
- Node (>8) should be installed.
- Kubectl installed and configured More information
Build the project
- And run
yarn start, run
yarn start:newto override the last connection in the config