Linter package must be installed in order to use this plugin. If Linter is not installed, please follow the instructions here.
$ apm install linter-coffeelint
You can configure linter-coffeelint by editing ~/.atom/config.cson (choose Open Your Config in Atom menu):
'linter-coffeelint': 'coffeelintExecutablePath': null #coffeelint path. run 'which coffeelint' to find the path to the directory that holds the executable
Note: This plugin finds the nearest coffeelint.json file and uses the
-f command line argument to use that file, so you may not use the
-f argument in the linter settings.
If you would like to contribute enhancements or fixes, please do the following:
- Fork the plugin repository.
- Hack on a separate topic branch created from the latest
- Commit and push the topic branch.
- Make a pull request.
- welcome to the club
Please note that modifications should follow these coding guidelines:
- Indent is 2 spaces.
- Code should pass coffeelint linter.
- Vertical whitespace helps readability, don’t be afraid to use it.
Thank you for helping out!