Please use npm package metropolis
What is Metropolis?
Metropolis is a code visualization aid to help in review and analysis.
How to Install
- Install NodeJS on Windows
Set-ExecutionPolicy remotesignedin your powershell console
npm install -g metropolis-core
Currently, Metropolis only support Windows sorry no WPF on Mono yet.
We plan on supporting the command line interface using Mono at some point in the near future.
How it Works
Example - Hibernate
Hibernate is an object relational mapping tool used to speed up development of applications. Hibernate has over 330,000 lines of code and an average toxicity of 1.335. You can see some areas are very good, but given the size and complexity of this project there are areas of concern highlighted in red. Using Metropolis's code inspector you can view these classes to review this code.
Metropolis is licensed under BSD (see LICENSE).
Metropolis depends on the following open source software:
- CSVHelper (Dual licensing under MS-PL and Apache 2.0) - http://joshclose.github.io/CsvHelper/
- Newtonsoft.JSON (The MIT). - https://github.com/JamesNK/Newtonsoft.Json
- Galatic Powershell & Event Log (MIT) - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/GalacticAPI/Galactic/master/LICENSE
- ESLint (JQuery Foundation) - https://github.com/eslint/eslint
- Checkstyle (GNU LGPL 2.1) - https://github.com/checkstyle/checkstyle
- D3 (BSD) - https://github.com/mbostock/d3
- radar-chart-d3 (Apache 2.0) - https://github.com/alangrafu/radar-chart-d3