🏗️ Nuxt Composition API
Composition API hooks for Nuxt
nuxt-composition-apiprovides a way to use the Vue 3 Composition API in with Nuxt-specific features.
Note: the main aim is to allow experimentation and feedback before the final release of Nuxt 3. It is not recommended to use this package in production.
- 🏃 Fetch: Support for the new Nuxt
- ℹ️ Context: Easy access to
- 🗺️ Head: Interact directly with your
- ✨ Automatic hydration: Drop-in replacement for
refwith automatic SSR stringification and hydration (
- 📝 SSR support: Allows using the Composition API with SSR
- 💪 TypeScript: Written in TypeScript
Contributions are very welcome.
Clone this repo
git clone email@example.com:nuxt-community/composition-api.git
Install dependencies and build project
yarn # Compile library and watch for changes yarn watch # Start a test Nuxt fixture with hot reloading yarn fixture # Test yarn test
Tip: You can also use
yarn link to test the module locally with your Nuxt project.
MIT License - Copyright © Daniel Roe