GitHub App built with Probot that support pull request workflow
PRTriage does "NOT" have permission to
Read & Write your code :see_no_evil:. For more details, see Permission and Subscribe section. If you have any question, please free to ask us via creating an issue.
- :runner: Go to PRTriage App Page
- :rocket: Click Install
- :mag: Please choose a repository
- :sparkles: That's it.
How it works
- Do nothing if your title of PR starts from
- Add a
PR: unreviewedlabel if your PR does not have any reviews for latest commit.
- Add a
PR: reviewed-changes-requestedlabel if your PR have reviewed and got Change request for latest commit.
- Add a
PR: review-approvedlabel if your PR have reviewed and got Approve for latest commit.
Permission & Subscribe event
Here are permission and event PRTriage is requested and subscribe:
- :x: No access to code
- :white_check_mark: Read access to metadata
- :white_check_mark: Read and write access to pull requests to create, add and remove labels PRTriage manipulate.
- Go to PRTriage Sandbox App Page
- Download private key file and place it under project root.
.envto the ID.
- Go to seem.io and click Start a new channel. Set
.envto the URL.
- Start probot on your local machine.
Simulate a pull request event:
$ ./node_modules/.bin/probot simulate pull_request test/simulates/pull_request.opened.json ./index.js
Simulate a pull request review event:
$ ./node_modules/.bin/probot simulate pull_request_review test/simulates/pull_request_review.submitted.approved.json ./index.js
Run all tests:
$ npm test
Run a single test:
$ ./node_modules/.bin/jest -t "<name in `describe` or `test`>"
MIT © Sam Yamashita