This directory contains react implementations of the components for QPP.
A storybook with examples is published at https://cmsgov.github.io/qpp-style
Github Branch and Pull Request process
- Create branch off main and create a Pull Request into main for the feature.
Example Branch Name: feature/QPPXX-XXXX_make_icon_better
- Once merged into main, create release branch from main.
- Name the new branch release/x.xx.x
- Run the version bump:
cd qpp-style/react npm version --no-git-tag-version patch
Example Commit Message:
- Create a pull request against main with the PR Title: x.xx.x release Example PR
- Enter the change in the description of the pull request i.e.:
Added new svg for Icon Name
Generate an NPM token with Publish permissions
- If you do not already have an access token, sign in to npmjs.com and navigate to access tokens.
- Click generate new token.
- Select publish under type.
- Copy the npm token and set its value as the environment variable: NPM_TOKEN
Publish the react qpp-style npm package (used by both react and angular)
cd qpp-style/react npm i npm publish
- Once published successfully, merge into main.