Localization library for handling translations in React.
- Does not require Redux, but does provide out of the box support for it.
- Built on React's native Context.
- Works with Server Side Rendering.
- Include inline default translations
- Render React components from translations.
- Dynamic translations
- HTML translations
- Plus more...
npm install react-localize-redux --save
The official documentation can be found online, and is divided into the following sections:
Want to help? Contributions are welcome, but please be sure before submitting a pull request that you have first opened an issue to discuss the work with the maintainers first. This will ensure we're all on the same page before any work is done.
For additional info: