🚧 Still Under Construction 🚧
Properly Type-Checked Determined by Use Coherent Theme Palettes Across The App Consistent Cross-Platform Behavior Simplicity, Not Overloaded Functionality Component Design Describable in Few Common Adjectives
Properly Type-Checked Determined by Use
- While type checking is a given, how props of the component is type checked should reflect how the user intends to use the component.
- For example, if the user wishes to use string keys to determine the size of the component, using a key that does not exist should show an error.
Coherent Theme Palettes Across the App
- Component colors should be determined by the
themedetermined by the user that should be used across the application.
- While the
themecan be switched to say "day mode" and "night mode", the palettes that the components use should be remain consistent.
Consistent Cross-Platform Behavior
- When possible, avoid platform specific properties to avoid one platform displaying a bahavior that is different from the other and to encourage simplicity.
- Some platform specific properties are unavoidable, but that is ok as long as their inclusion makes the library better to use overall.
Simplicity, Not Overloaded Functionality
- Niche properties and the ability to deal with edgecase are not the priority of this library. Simplicity and ease of use should be prioritized.
- If the prop's exclusion does not hurt the 99% of the usecases, then it should not be included.
Component Design Describable in Few Common Adjectives
- The Design Variation of components should be describable in one of four following adjectives: Fill, Outline, Reverse, Clear
- The Shape of components should be describable in one of three following adjectives: Sharp, Round, Circular
The sentiment of the project is to see how feasible it is to have atomic components generated given certain parameters.
Install Node Modules:
$ npm install
Make sure you have Bundler installed:
gem install bundler
Install the ruby dependencies:
go to your ios directory $ bundle exec pod install
Open workspace with Xcode and build the project:
$ open ios/KinpakuUI.xcworkspace/
$ npm run story-loader
$ npm run storybook