React Savor Adds Delicious Flavors To Your React Apps, Like Tests, Coverage and Analysis.
Savor gives you all you need to write amazing tests for your React Apps, right out of the box, all in one place: a test framework, BDD and TDD assertions, stubbing/mocking, code coverage and static analysis.
Savor uses the following Open-Source libraries to make that happen:
- Mocha as the test framework
- Chai as the assertion library (both for BDD and for TDD)
- Sinon as the stubbing library
- Istanbul as the code coverage tool
- ESLint as the static analyzer
- Enzyme as the React testing framework
Copyright (c) 2017 I. Dan Calinescu
Licensed under the The MIT License (MIT) (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.