This project primarily uses StorybookJS for development.
git clone email@example.com:sikozonpc/victoria.git
Make a new folder in the components folder, make sure the folder name is unspaced and Pascal Case (ExampleComponentName). Create a JS file with the same folder name (or appropriate variation).
- Documented PropTypes and default props.
- Storybook examples are labeled with a
The goal is to keep the package as lightweight and minimal as possible, so there's not much to it. If you look at the
package.json, you'll see a few dev dependencies like Babel, React, and Storybook.
In terms of actual dependencies, we only have React-JSS, since it's used in the actual components. React and react-dom are peer-deps (since the project's using this will be react-based).
- /components/ComponentName/ComponentName.stories.js - stories of the component
- /components/ComponentName/ComponentName.test.js - unit tests
- /components/ComponentName/index.js - contains exports of all components in folder
- .babelrc - env and react Babel presets.
- More components
- Integrate Jest + Storybook for testing
- Install Lerna to manage sub-packages, allowing users to install specific components (maybe separate branch?)