A dead simple way to call WebAssembly form your script.
- Still a Work in Progress -
Docs coming soon
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE for more information.
Faraz Shaikh - @faar.az - email@example.com
Project Link: https://github.com/FarazzShaikh/WebAssemblr
- Shubham Gupto - Helping with C/C++ tests
- Dan Ruta - About array support
- Torgeir Helgevold - About object Support
- carbon - Beautiful images of source code.
- Emscripten - C/C++ -> WASM Compiler
- MDN-WebAssembly - WASM API Refrence