How to Use
- Specific Version
- Load types (Deno)
To learn more about more options like minification, as well as optimizing for production, please see the Documentation.
What is Skypack?
But Skypack doesn’t stop there: it handles minification, browser polyfilling, gzip/brotli, HTTP/3, caching, and more!
Skypack is free to use for personal and commercial purposes, forever. The basic CDN is production-ready and is backed by Cloudflare, Google Cloud, and AWS. We’re fully committed to building a core piece of infrastructure you can rely on.
To give us feedback on Skypack, please
visit our issue tracker
join our Discord. If you’re
interested in advanced features such as a custom domain, or you have specific needs, please
contact us at
- Supports HTTP/2
- Supports HTTP/3
- Global edge cache for performance
- Universal caching (users only download dependencies once even across websites)
- Upconverts old Node packages to modern ES Modules
- JS minification
- Brotli / gzip compression
- Automatic JS polyfills for old browsers (as long as they support ES Modules)
- ES Module waterfall optimization