Babel 6 CLI convenience wrapper. If you have a simple Babel 6 setup, 625 can remove much of the boilerplate. No need for a
.babelrc file. No need to pollute your
package.json file with a bunch of Babel modules. No need to remember which Babel module does what. No need to repeat this process for all of your projects.
Steps to use 625:
npm i 625
- Replace any command line usage of Babel with
- Remove the unnecessary Babel boilerplate and cruft.
The Fine Print
- 625 provides the functionality of
- 625 is only a wrapper around Babel, which is run inside of a child process.
- 625 does not currently provide any type of API; just a simple CLI wrapper.