CLI for creating node CLI app with Typescript support .
Easy to create a parcel ts app (parcel 1.x) .
Parcel app for several scenario :
- Tiny app
- Demo for test
- Medium deployment (no complex data logic )
- A single app solution for some project
Easy to Release and Publish your CLI app .
- Easy-to-use CLI
- Handles all modern JS features
- Babel for transpiling
- Jest + testing-library for testing.
- TypeScript Only
- Sourcemap creation
- lint-staged support
- Conventional commit by
- Format on Save ( Vscode Editor )
- Travis CI & Code coverage by custom configuration
This package requires
node >= 10.
npm install -g @21epub/create-parcel-app
Usage with npx ( Recommended )
No need to create an empty folder before running.
Creating a New CLI APP
Answer some basic prompts about your app, and then the CLI will perform the following steps:
- copy over the template
- install dependencies via yarn or npm
- initialize local git repo
At this point, your new app is ready and is all setup for local development.
Now, anytime you can keep on developing
npm start # start bundle and watch your dev code
For Proxy Server Development Before start , customize your proxy api in scripts/proxy.config.json
npm run start:proxy
Commit Method Recommandation
npm run commit # lint before commit can save your time , and then conventional commit with git-cz
commonjs of your module to
dist/ and then publishes your module to
MIT © 21epub