2600Hz - sds-react-components
Library that contains all sharable components for web and desktop development
This project requires Node.js v14+ to run.
Using .nvmrc file helps to normalize node version used by all maintainers. If you are required to use version specified in this file, run these commands.
nvm use nvm install
Use the package manager yarn v1+ to install dependencies and devDependencies.
yarn install yarn
yarn run prettify
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
Commits Commits must follow conventional commit format Make sure your messages look like the following examples
feat: Adding new table component fix: Table component not being exported correctly fix!: Drop support for Typescript
Note that the last one will generate a Major commit. It has the same result as adding a breaking change footer
Follow Semantic Versioning 2.0.0 to update project version.
Release-It will take care of versioning, you just have to give the correct type to commit:
- fix - to indicate a bug fix (PATCH) ex . v0.0.1
- feat - to indicate a new feature (MINOR) ex. v0.1.0
- chore - for updates that do not require a version bump (.gitignore, comments, etc.)
- docs - for updates to the documentation
- BREAKING CHANGE - regardless of type, indicates a Major release (MAJOR) ex. v1.0.0
Visit Conventional Commits for more examples.