allow user to make multiple selections
A live storybook is available to see how the component looks like @ http://react-packages.ws3.4ge.it
- A recommended way to install @4geit/rct-text-selector-component is through npm package manager using the following command:
npm i @4geit/rct-text-selector-component --save
yarn using the following command:
yarn add @4geit/rct-text-selector-component
- Depending on where you want to use the component you will need to import the class
RctTextSelectorComponentto your project JS file as follows:
import RctTextSelectorComponent from '@4geit/rct-text-selector-component'
For instance if you want to use this component in your
App.js component, you can use the RctTextSelectorComponent component in the JSX code as follows:
import React from 'react' // ... import RctTextSelectorComponent from '@4geit/rct-text-selector-component' // ... const App = () => ( <div className="App"> <RctTextSelectorComponent /> </div> )
rct-text-selector-component also supports integration in an AngularJS app, therefore you can call the AngularJS component directive into your AngularJS app and it will appears properly, you can have more details about its AngularJS integration here.
Here are the steps you need to follow to get the component working on your AngularJS app:
- install the component thanks to npm as shown above
- add the following tag to the main
index.htmlfile of your app:
<script src="node_modules/@4geit/rct-ng-vendor/dist/index.ng.js"></script> <script src="node_modules/@4geit/rct-text-selector-component/dist/index.ng.js"></script>
- inject the component AngularJS module to your app module as below:
angular .module('app', ['rct-text-selector-component']) // ...
- use the component directive where ever you want to add the component in your app as follow: