Helper methods for HTML video playback.
This library helps you on problems occuring when implementing custom HTML5 video players. In particular, it has helper methods to:
- Use movingimage with HLS as source, with fallback for non-HLS-compatible browsers
- Apply custom CSS style to subtitles
object-fit: cover;with Internet Explorer support
- Waiting for a video to become ready
Please take a look at the JSDoc of each method for further information.
- Some browsers do not accept
<track kind="subtitles">to be
Creating a release
Certain steps need to be done in order to create a new release:
- Decide on a semver version number
- Start a new release using
git flow release start [version number]
- Update the
yarn run release
- Commit changes:
git commit -a -m "Prepare release [version number]"
- Finish release using
git flow release finish
- Push all changes:
git push origin --all && git push origin --tags