8x Protocol enables decentralised recurring payments on the Ethereum blockchain. A complete explanation of the protocol may be found in our whitepaper. This repo is for the 8x repeaters that process subscriptions on behalf of users.
We appreciate your desire to contribute to the 8x Protocol. We strive to maintain a high standard over code quality and the security of our code. Please read over this contributor guide before starting.
How to Contribute
If you would like to contribute please fork the repo, create a new branch, fix the problem, commit the work with a clear message about what was accomplished, and submit a pull request.
- When adding a new function, make sure to add comments that adhere to the format seen throughout the project
- When fixing conflicts please use
- When updating your working branch with
upstream masterchanges, please
- Make sure there are no linter
Please setup your editor with the following settings for this project.
- 4 space(soft) indentation
- strip trailing whitespace
- 120 char max line length
Set a remote url for our upstream repo so you can keep your master branch unpolluted and updated.
git remote set-url upstream https://github.com/8xprotocol/repeater.git