- capitalize() - makes the first character of a given string uppercase.
- allCaps() - makes all characters uppercase.
- capitalizeWords() - makes the first character of each word uppercase.
- removeExtraSpaces() - Removes all spaces from the beginning and end of a String along with any extra spaces in the middle.
- kabobCase() - Removes extra spaces and replaces spaces with the hyphen "-", and makes all characters lowercase.
- snakeCase() - Removes extra space and replaces spaces with an underscore "_", and makes all characters lowercase.
- camelCase() - Lowercases the first character of the first word. Then uppercases the first character of all other words, and removes all spaces.
- shift() this method will take the first character of a string and move to the end of a string.