Alan voice assistant SDK for Ionic
Quickly add voice to your app. Create an in-app voice assistant to enable human-like conversations and provide a personalized voice experience for every user.
Alan is a Voice AI Platform
Alan is a conversational voice AI platform that lets you create an intelligent voice assistant for your app. It offers all necessary tools to design, embed and host your voice solutions:
A powerful web-based IDE where you can write, test and debug dialog scenarios for your voice assistant or chatbot.
Alan Client SDKs
Alan's lightweight SDKs to quickly embed a voice assistant to your app.
Alan's AI-backend powered by the industry’s best Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and Speech Synthesis. The Alan Cloud provisions and handles the infrastructure required to maintain your voice deployments and perform all the voice processing tasks.
To get more details on how Alan works, see Alan Platform.
- No or minimum changes to your UI: To voice enable your app, you only need to get the Alan Client SDK and drop it to your app.
- Serverless environment: No need to plan for, deploy and maintain any infrastructure or speech components - the Alan Platform does the bulk of the work.
- On-the-fly updates: All changes to the dialogs become available immediately.
- Voice flow testing and analytics: Alan Studio provides advanced tools for testing your dialog flows and getting the analytics data on users' interactions, all in the same console.
How to start
To create a voice assistant for your Ionic app:
- Use the Alan Ionic SDK to embed a voice assistant to your app. For details, see Alan AI documentation.
In the Examples folder, you can find example apps integrated with the Alan voice SDK for Ionic. Launch the app, tap the Alan button and start giving voice commands. For example, you can ask: "Hello" or "What does this app do?"
You may also want to try Alan Client SDKs for the following platforms:
If you have any questions or something is missing in the documentation: