AWeber FlexBox Grid
AWeber FlexBox Grid is a responsive modern grid system for creating structured layouts in both websites and web applications. Based on flexbox properties, it is a customized version of the infamous Flexbox Grid and uses SCSS as a preprocessor language to facilitate development and maintenance.
npm install @aweber/aw-grid --save-dev
bower install aw-grid
Production CSS | CDN
- Fork and clone the AWeber FlexBox Grid repository.
- Install the project's dependencies.
- Create a branch for your changes using Git Flow.
- Make your changes and document them using the SASSDoc guidelines.
- Lint your changes before opening a PR.
- Open a PR comparing your branch with the
developbranch as the base.
npm 5^ is preferred.
Use SASSDoc to build the project’s documentation. Not required to open a PR.
npm run docs
Lint code changes
Lint your changes before opening a PR. If you don't, the Continuous Integration (CI) service won't allow your PR to be merged.
npm run lint
Build distribution files
Check the production output files, if needed.
npm run dist