This README would normally document whatever steps are necessary to get your application up and running.
What is this repository for?
This library is the primary method of connecting with CEVO CTE API endpoints.
How do I get set up?
While working on the library, it's best to be running gulp --env=local to view debug logs and ensure there are no syntax issues.
- Once work is done, a PR can be opened
- Once PR is merged into master, pull the new changes onto a local master branch
- Run "gulp --env=production" or simply "gulp"
- Run "npm version [patch|minor|major]"
- Run "npm publish" to push the changes to the npm repository
- Ensure necessary libraries either "npm update" for patches, or "npm install @cevo/angular-cte --save" for minors and majors
- Push site reposities that use the new code
Failure to follow these steps will potentially result in a failure on either dev or production, or both, to properly update to the new version. It's important to note that on local repositories you are not building against the NPM repository, but the locally checked out code for this library. You can test a production build by simply running "gulp" to see whether or not the code will work on production as-is, or whether it will fail.