This is a (substantially rewritten) TypeScript port of a NodeJS port of the Homie convention for lightweight IoT device interaction on an MQTT message bus. It includes several modifications to make the API a bit easier to use.
- Device, Node, and Property
- Auto MQTT connect with optional username/password
- Auto MQTT re-connect
- Periodic $stats/uptime publishing
- $online will
- Device topic events
- Broadcast message events
- Periodic stats interval events
- Device/node/property announcement on connect
- Property send with retained value
- Settable properties
- Property ranges
May be freely distributed under the MIT license.