CSS file that provides cross-browser consistency in the default styling of HTML elements
npm install --save @olton/reset-css
What does it do?
- Preserves useful defaults, unlike many CSS resets.
- Normalizes styles for a wide range of elements.
- Corrects bugs and common browser inconsistencies.
- Improves usability with subtle modifications.
- Explains what code does using detailed comments.
- Firefox ESR+
- Internet Explorer 10+
- Safari 8+
Please read the contribution guidelines in order to make the contribution process easy and effective for everyone involved.