App Suite UI Middleware
yarn testwill run the tests
- Tests are located in the
Are located in
yarn dev to start the middleware and
watcher which runs eslint and the tests on each file change.
The middleware is stateless, this enables easy scaling and clustering.
The middleware uses the native node clustering module.
To enable multiple processes, set a number of processes to spawn in the
- express.js for HTTP stuff and routing
- Tests are using Mocha and Chai
- Clustering is done with node.js native cluster method
- Logging is done with Winston
- Prerequisite: Node v.6.3.0+, Chrome 55+
yarn debugto start the middleware in debugging mode
- When using cluster please take a closer look at the stdout output when starting the server (usally ports 9229, 5859++). Please ensure these ports are also listet in the "Connection" tag