A lightweight, type-safe graphql hook for react, written in TypeScript.
Why Use @react-nano/use-graphql?
- Very lightweight (see the badges above for the latest size).
- Flexible and dead simple to use.
- Written in TypeScript
- Type-safe results (tested with tsd)
- Autocompletion while writing query definitions
- Only has one required peer dependency: React 16.8.0 or higher.
- Liberal license: zlib/libpng
This is no code-generator. It works purely by using TypeScript 4.1 features.
This is a Work In Progress! The API might change before version 1.0 is released.
How to Use
Check out the documentation
Something not working quite as expected? Do you need a feature that has not been implemented yet? Check the issue tracker and add a new one if your problem is not already listed. Please try to provide a detailed description of your problem, including the steps to reproduce it.
Awesome! If you would like to contribute with a new feature or submit a bugfix, fork this repo and send a pull request. Please, make sure all the unit tests are passing before submitting and add new ones in case you introduced new features.
@react-nano has been released under the zlib/libpng license, meaning you can use it free of charge, without strings attached in commercial and non-commercial projects. Credits are appreciated but not mandatory.