👩🏻💻 Developer Ready: A comprehensive template. Works out of the box for most Node.js projects.
🏃🏽 Instant Value: All basic tools included and configured:
- TypeScript 3.9
- ESLint with some initial rules recommendation
- Jest for fast unit testing and code coverage
- Type definitions for Node.js and Jest
- Prettier to enforce consistent code style
- NPM scripts for common operations
- simple example of TypeScript code and unit test
- .editorconfig for consistent file format
- example configuration for GitHub Actions and Travis CI
🤲 Free as in speech: available under the MIT license.
This project is intended to be used with the latest Active LTS release of Node.js.
Use as a repository template
To start, just click the Use template link (or the green button). Now start adding your code in the
src and unit tests in the
To clone the repository use the following commands:
git clone https://github.com/sdc224/logger-ts
First go to the repo directory
For npm lovers
For yarn lovers
Download latest release
Download and unzip current
master branch or one of tags:
wget https://github.com/sdc224/logger-ts/archive/master.zip -O logger-ts.zip unzip logger-ts.zip && rm logger-ts.zip
clean- remove coverage data, Jest cache and transpiled files,
build- transpile TypeScript to ES6,
build:watch- interactive watch mode to automatically transpile source files,
lint- lint source files and tests,
test- run tests,
test:watch- interactive watch mode to automatically re-run tests
Writing unit tests in TypeScript can sometimes be troublesome and confusing. Especially when mocking dependencies and using spies.
Backers & Sponsors
Support this project by becoming a sponsor.
Licensed under the MIT. See the LICENSE file for details.