npm i @sharyn/util # or yarn add @sharyn/util
You can alternatively install the entire sharyn library or individual modules.
- between – Tests if a value is between two bounds
- cycle – Cycles between multiple values
- either – Tests equality with multiple values
- exists – Returns
- global – Functions to create and access global variables
- ifs – An
- inlineThrow – To
throwin an expression
- invoke – A self invoking function util
- swit – An inline and less verbose
- toggle – Toggles between two values
- tryCatch – An inline
- wait – A
This package is part of Sharyn, a collection of utilities and helpers.