The tree map control provides a simple and effective way to visualize flat or hierarchical data as clustered rectangles with a specific, weighted attribute determining the size of each rectangle.
TreeMap is part of Syncfusion Essential JS 2 commercial program. License is available in two models Community and Paid. Please refer the license file for more information. License can be obtained by registering at https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/essential-js2
To install TreeMap and its dependent packages, use the following command
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-treemap
TreeMap component is also offered in following list of frameworks.
Use case samples
- Data sources - Binds the tree map component with an array of JSON objects or DataManager. Both the heirarcical and flat collection data sources are supported.
- Levels - Renders with any number of levels and items.
- Layout - Supports four types of layouts: square, horizontal, vertical, and auto.
- Drill-down - Provides drill-down option to have a closer look at the lower level of a hierarchy.
- Data label - Provides additional information about the nodes.
- Label template - Uses any custom HTML element as data label for each node.
- Color mapping - Applies colors to the nodes based on various conditions. Tree map supports three types of color mapping: range, equal, and desaturation.
- Legend - Denotes the color mapping categories.
- Selection and Highlight - Supports selecting or highlighting the nodes to bring center of attraction.
- Tooltip - Provides additonal information about the nodes on mouse hover.
- Print and Export - Provides options to print and export the rendered tree map for future use.
Product support is available for through following mediums.
- Creating incident in Syncfusion Direct-trac support system or Community forum.
- New GitHub issues.
- Ask your query in Stack Overflow with tag
Check the license detail here.
Check the changelog here
© Copyright 2022 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.