Extension to the @nestjs/ng-universal that adds the generic endpoint 'pdf-generator' that will return Angular view converted to the pdf. GET request to the pdf-generator/:any-path will open your app at the "any-path" and trigger the "to pdf" browser action.
- Adjust your angular app for the SSR with NestJS (sample: https://github.com/TrilonIO/universal-nest).
- Instead of
- Name of the generated pdf will be taken from the tab title.
- Your client app will be opened as a localhost. It may cause a CORS exception on requests to your API.
- Your Angular app have access to the Request object. You can pass headers from the request to the 'pdf-generator/' by adding them to the forwardHeaders option in
PdfGeneratorModule.forRoot. You can use it to authenticate your Angular app by forwarding Authentication header.
- Exceptions from the HttpClient in the client application are passed as the result of PdfGenerator.